Sunday, June 4, 2017

Melody Obsession of the Week Brought to You by Me Presents... Minions?

music madness, art, sketch, drawing, music notes, music symbols, symbols, The Book Portal

Hello-Hello! I am going to be direct with you. For weeks, I've been planning my next melody obsession post. I was planning this big inspirational post about humanity and humans and blah blah blah... Then it hit me. Or should I say... my ear drum? There is too much seriousness in the world. We know things are bad but better than they were a thousand years ago. We know we strive for equality, justice, and perfection. Although, we often forget the human nature. Humans are creatures of habit sooo change is not up our alley and I am citing the scientists from the world of psychology here. Sometimes is better to just enjoy the moment.
Forget the bad.
Eliminate those negative words and views of the world.
AND. JUST. SMILE.
With that comes the laughter.
Yeah! 
Today I want to put a smile on your face to make you feel better even if it's just for a fraction of a second.
As you can see, I upgraded my post logo. I Photoshoped the original picture I created in Photoshop using the App Bamboo Paper. Now, it really looks like music madness. 
Brain: Wait! Wait a minute! WAIT-A-Minute! Aren't people usually use Photoshop to Photoshop other pictures created in other apps? 
Me (the other side of the brain):Yes, and?  
Brain: Then... How? You... It doesn't make any sense.
Me: It doesn't always have to be that way. >--Clap-Clap--< Keep up, Brain! Keep up!
Brain: Now, you got me confused. Pretty picture thou!
Me: Thank you! You help me make it.
Brain: I know! >:] >B]
So, without further ado or any interruption from my highly evolved cerebral cortex from the animal kingdom...
Brain: I know what you did there...
I present to you:

MINIONS


Brain: ...And, it's not fair.
I dare you to sing along and try to take this tune out of your head after you listened to it!

Mwahahahahaha!
gif, mwahaha, kuzco, izma, cat, evil laugh

Happy listening!
Play it on repeat. ^_^
Brain: That's just pure evilness. 
Me: I know. >]
Bye! For real, now! Bye!
Oh! And enjoy the music!

P.S. If you are curious about my last song pick, feel free to check it out -->HERE<--.

No comments:

Post a Comment